Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
Written round: There were questions related to quantitative,logical and verbal.(Not of very high level,but speed should be good enough).
1. C:Basic topics of C.Malloc and Clloc difference.Storage classes.Let us C is enough .
2. C++/Java: OOPs concept with real life examples,Collection in Java,Constructors etc . Site i referred: JAVATPOINT
3. DBMS: Explain normalization with the help of examples,ACID properties,Triggers,SQL queries.
4. Project related questions.
5. Puzzles from programmer interview.com
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
DBMS and JAVA concepts should be clear.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Which activities are you involved in other than academics?
3. How many companies have you tried before and how many rounds cleared?
4. What you did in internship and how much they paid you?
5. Strengths and weaknesses.
6. Any questions you have.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.