OFSS visited our campus for recruiting associate application developer .
There were 3 rounds in all
1) online test
2) technical interview
3) HR interview
1) Online Test
The test broadly consisted of 4 sections
– Coding outputs (mainly trees, AVL trees)
– English (Grammar,RC)
– Computer Science subjects (DBMS,OS,DS)
The test lasted for 2 hours. The key here is managing time. Questions were of average level but time was not sufficient .
I was shortlisted for 2nd interview .
2) Technical interview
The interviewer was very friendly . He started by “tell me about yourself” . He then asked me
– Normalization in DBMS with examples
– Different sorting algorithms and their implementation in real life.
– Doubly linked list with real time examples.
– Minor project
– Difference between UNION and UNION ALL
– Difference between UNION and JOIN
– Different types of JOIN with examples.
He was impressed with my minor project and internship .
He also concentrated on communication skills and confidence.
3) HR interview
Very general questions. Strength and weakness. Asked about location preference .
Thank You geeksforgeeks !!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Financial Services Software (OFSS) Interview Experience (On Campus )
- Oracle Financial Services Software (On Campus Interview for Associate Application Developer)
- Financial Software Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Financial Software Systems Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 13 ( On Campus - for Advanced Services)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 16 (On Campus – Advisory Services)
- Astrea IT Services Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Orange Business Services Interview Experience
- Amazon Web Services(AWS) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Axxela Advisory Services Interview Experience
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
- GreyB Services Interview Experience
- Orange Business Services Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019