OFSS visited our campus for recruiting associate application developer .
There were 3 rounds in all
1) online test
2) technical interview
3) HR interview
1) Online Test
The test broadly consisted of 4 sections
– Coding outputs (mainly trees, AVL trees)
– English (Grammar,RC)
– Computer Science subjects (DBMS,OS,DS)
The test lasted for 2 hours. The key here is managing time. Questions were of average level but time was not sufficient .
I was shortlisted for 2nd interview .
2) Technical interview
The interviewer was very friendly . He started by “tell me about yourself” . He then asked me
– Normalization in DBMS with examples
– Different sorting algorithms and their implementation in real life.
– Doubly linked list with real time examples.
– Minor project
– Difference between UNION and UNION ALL
– Difference between UNION and JOIN
– Different types of JOIN with examples.
He was impressed with my minor project and internship .
He also concentrated on communication skills and confidence.
3) HR interview
Very general questions. Strength and weakness. Asked about location preference .
Thank You geeksforgeeks !!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.