Mcqs of apti and technical questions
1. Database design for my project… Had to make improvements to the ridiculous design of my project on the spot.
2. Reach from 0,0 to m,n on a 2d grid having values in each cell.. Find the minimum sum path if u can move only right or down
3. Html rowspan and colspan implementation.
1. 25 horses puzzle
2. Oops concepts with practical questions(he wrote codes and had to predict which functions will be called)
3. What is the need for polymorphism if we can give a diff name to each function.
4. Explain code of previous interview.
1. Draw er relationship model for flipkart
2. Phases in software development. Advantages of prototype over waterfall model
3. Simple 10th standard maths problem
4. Do you want to lead or follow (a diplomatic answer would be “i’ll follow till i am capable of leading”)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus for GBU App Development)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 28 (Application Development Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 33 (On-campus Application Development Engineer)
- Oracle Interview | Set 9 (On campus for Application Development profile)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- C-DOT(Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
- CDOT (Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Software Development Engineer II
- Cadence interview Experience | Software Development Engineer
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 16 (Off-Campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (Off Campus, Engineer 2 Development)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 323 (Software Development Engineer - Off-Campus)