Oracle Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Role: Software Development Engineer
Eligible Criteria: Minimum 7 GPA
Round 1(Aptitude+ Technical MCQ’s): This round was conducted on their online platform. It was MCQ’s based test consist of aptitude topics, Cs core subjects(DBMS, CN, OS), Data structures(mostly from tree data structure) and some pseudo code based MCQ’s. This round was little bit difficult.
Round 2(Technical Interview 1): This round was conducted on the zoom platform, the interview continued for 40-50 min. First, the interviewer introduced herself and asked me to introduced myself and then she asked me some basic technical questions:
- What is Memory Leak?
- What is Dangling Pointer?
- How to allocate 2D array dynamically?
- Difference b/w Interface and Abstract Class.
- What is this Pointer?
After that she asked me about my project which was based on OOPs concept then she told me to share my screen and write some code related to project:
- Copy Constructor and Destructor.
- Multiple Inheritance, Operator Overloading and Function Overloading.
Round 3(Technical Interview 2): This round was also conducted on the zoom platform, the interview continued for almost 50 min. First, the interviewer asked me how my first round was and which questions were difficult for me after that he told me to share my screen and write the code of:
- Detect and Remove Loop in a Linked List.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/detect-and-remove-loop-in-a-linked-list/
- Delete a node from Doubly Linked List.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/delete-a-node-in-a-doubly-linked-list/
- Reverse a Linked List using recursion.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/recursively-reversing-a-linked-list-a-simple-implementation/
- Implementation of Heap Sort.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/heap-sort/
- Inorder Tree Traversal without recursion.https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/inorder-tree-traversal-without-recursion/
Some technical questions were also asked:
- What is the difference b/w Red Black Tree and AVL Tree?
- What is Inorder, Preorder and Postorder Traversal?
- What is Inline Function?
Round 4(Technical + HR Round):
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Tell me about your family.
- Have you got any other offers?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6?
- What is a smart pointer?
- Explain multithreading concept.
- What is Object-Oriented Programming?
Overall it was a nice experience.