Oracle Interview Experience for MTS (On-Campus)
Round 1: The first round was an online test that was held on the Oracle Test Platform and the camera was on during the test. It had several timed-constrained sections in which questions can be answered in order. and attempted questions can not be revisited.
- Write toString() function implementation ?
- Asked to briefly explain all the projects in my resume.
- Since one of my projects was a web-based application developed using JSP servlet and JDBC. So there was a thorough discussion on JAVA projects. also, asked to draw a DFD of the project?
- What are all the JDBC connectivity steps in Java?
- What is session management ? What are setAttribute() and getAttribute() in java?
- What are different HTTP methods?
- How will you ensure security for login credentials while doing login on some websites?
- What is database sharding?
- What is database replication?
- How can you scale your system ? what are the advantage and disadvantages of different scaling methodologies?
- How can you increase the performance of your system?
- What is session storage property?
- I had one project which was using LSTM so there was some discussion on that project.
- What is the difference between LSTM and RNN?
- How do you create sockets and flow of service calls in TCP using Socket programming?
- How will you ensure the security of login credentials while doing login on some websites?
- Why do we use ping and traceroute commands?
- How will you render 10000+ records in the browser quickly?
- What are Beta testing, regression testing and unit testing?
- What is your motivation to work for Oracle?
- Stay confident and keep a smile on your face.
- At least answer something if you are even less familiar with the topics.
- Directly say no, if you have no clue of the question being asked. They know what they are asking so don’t try to bluff.
- for Oracle, they check your breadth of knowledge of the various areas. so prepare and revise your all computer science fundamentals
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!