Oracle Interview Experience for MTS (On-Campus)
Round 1: The first round was an online test that was held on the Oracle Test Platform and the camera was on during the test. It had several timed-constrained sections in which questions can be answered in order. and attempted questions can not be revisited.
- Write toString() function implementation ?
- Asked to briefly explain all the projects in my resume.
- Since one of my projects was a web-based application developed using JSP servlet and JDBC. So there was a thorough discussion on JAVA projects. also, asked to draw a DFD of the project?
- What are all the JDBC connectivity steps in Java?
- What is session management ? What are setAttribute() and getAttribute() in java?
- What are different HTTP methods?
- How will you ensure security for login credentials while doing login on some websites?
- What is database sharding?
- What is database replication?
- How can you scale your system ? what are the advantage and disadvantages of different scaling methodologies?
- How can you increase the performance of your system?
- What is session storage property?
- I had one project which was using LSTM so there was some discussion on that project.
- What is the difference between LSTM and RNN?
- How do you create sockets and flow of service calls in TCP using Socket programming?
- How will you ensure the security of login credentials while doing login on some websites?
- Why do we use ping and traceroute commands?
- How will you render 10000+ records in the browser quickly?
- What are Beta testing, regression testing and unit testing?
- What is your motivation to work for Oracle?
- Stay confident and keep a smile on your face.
- At least answer something if you are even less familiar with the topics.
- Directly say no, if you have no clue of the question being asked. They know what they are asking so don’t try to bluff.
- for Oracle, they check your breadth of knowledge of the various areas. so prepare and revise your all computer science fundamentals