Oracle Interview Experience for Associate Consultant 2021
Round 1: Online Test
- It had different sections such as quantitative, logical reasoning, English vocabulary & technical section consisting of basic questions from OOPS, DBMS, OS & JAVA. It was around 90 mins.
Around 200 students gave the exam & about 24 were selected for the interview rounds.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 2: Technical Interview
Time: 45 mins.
- First I was asked to introduce myself. Then some questions on my resume ( skills, internships & mostly about projects that I had done). I was asked to write a basic code for a problem. I was also asked to draw the logistical structure of an Operating System.
- Then there was another question to write a query on some SQL problem statement. I was then asked to explain some basic concepts of OOPS. There were some HR questions like “Why should Oracle hire you” & “Who is your favorite cricketer & why”.
Round 3: Technical + HR
Time: 25 minutes
- Here I was mostly asked about the projects mentioned in the resume. I was asked to run them on my pc & show it to them while sharing the screen.
- A lot of questions were asked on why is the project required in our society & is it feasible. Then I was asked a lot of HR questions on which is my dream company, why I am not joining there, what was my JEE rank, why did I choose my college.
- Just be calm & confident. It is okay not to be able to answer some questions as long as you are composed.