I interviewed for Oracle in the month of August for the team Oracle Application Labs (OAL) for location Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune.
Round 1 (Online MCQ): The first round was online MCQ round which comprised of questions related to quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and technical topics like Data Structures (majority questions were based on tree), OS, DBMS and Computer Network. The main concern was time constraint. There was no negative marking.
After a week I received a mail to come at the Noida office for face to face interviews.
Round 2 (Technical Interview):
- Asked questions about one of the projects I mentioned in my Resume. My contributions to the project.
- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-individual-words. Asked to write the code on paper.
- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/program-to-find-whether-a-no-is-power-of-two. I gave the interviewer the iterative approach but the interviewer was expecting the answer using bitwise operators. The interviewer gave me some hint to proceed with the same.
- Write SQL query to find the number of employees in each department along with the department name.
- A cube of dimensions 4 x 4 x 4 is painted with black colour on all faces. Then the cube is cut into smaller cubes of size 1 x 1 x 1. How many smaller cubes are not painted at all?
Round 3 (Technical Interview):
The interviewer asked to interview myself and then asked questions related to the projects.
- Given two buckets of capacity 3L and 5L, measure 4L of water using them. There are two solutions asked for the problem. The interviewer asked both the solution.
- Object Oriented design for Post paid System.
- Given a table, remove duplicate entries from it.
- Detailed discussion about the project.
- Given a sequence: 1, 3, 13, 183. Find next number in the series. Solution: 33673The logic behind the sequence is as follows:1 = 0 x 1 + 1, the first number in the series2 = first number x (first number +1) + 1, second number in the series3 = second number x (second number +1) + 1, third number in the series
- Why do you want to join Oracle?
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 ( 2 Years Experienced )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 43 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 44 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | (Application Developer for 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience (2 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience (1.5 years Experienced)
- Interview Oracle India | Set 24 (For 5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 25 (Senior member in Technical Staff for 2+ Experienced)
- Oracle interview experience for 1.2 year experienced
- Huawei Interview Experience | OnSite Interview ( 5 years experienced)
- Oracle Gandhinagar Interview (3 Yrs Experienced)
- Intuit Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 3.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience| Set 14 (1+ Years Experienced)
- Mentor Graphics Interview Experience | Set 1 (1+ years experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.