1) Tell me about yourself
2) Problem Statement:
Reverse the words in below string considering all negative test cases
Input: Hello World
Output: olleH dlroW
- If the input have more than 1 space as separator then output should contain as much space as input
- If the statement have start and trailing spaces then output will also contain those spaces
- Input is case sensitive
3) Sql queries
- There are 2 tables: Employee and Department.
- Print the employee name with department name
- Print the count of employees having same department with department name
- Print the count of employees having the same department
1) Problem Statement:
Check if the given string is palindrome or not. If the string is not palindrome then try to make it palindrome if possible
2) SQL queries:
- There are 2 tables: Employee and Salary
- Print only female employees
- Print the female employee who has highest salary
1) Core java related questions
- What is method overloading and overriding with example
- How we can achieve inheritance in java
- What is default methods in java8 and when should we use it
2) Problem Statement
3) Glass Puzzle
- My friend was throwing a very grand party and wanted to borrow from me 100 wine glasses. I decided to send them through my boy servant.
- Just to give an incentive to Servant to deliver the glasses intact I offered him 3 paise for every glass delivered safely and threatened to forfeit 9 paise for every glass he broke.
- On settlement Harish received Rs 2.40 from me. How many glasses did Harish safely deliver?
- Using only 1 to 9 numbers, Arrange the numbers such that
- AxBxC = BxGxE = DxExF
A D B G E C F
- Each character should assign distinct numbers
Using 1 to 16 numbers, sum would be 34 for each column, rows and for both diagonals. Write the program as well to solve the puzzle:
1) Problem Statement: Merge the sub arrays if possible. Input: List of sub arrays: [1, 10], [11, 15], [13, 25], [30, 40], [40, 50]
Output: [1, 25], [30, 50]
- There are 101 coins.
- 1 coin is a faulty coin.
- A Faulty coin has different weight other than 100 coins.
- With a minimum number of comparisons, find that if the faulty coin has higher weight or lower weight than other coins.
Thanks, GeeksforGeeks. It helped me a lot in preparation.