The shortlisting for rounds are done by an online test held for approximately 2.5 hrs with 90 questions(MCQ). There are 4 sections, first one has questions on trees mostly AVL, second section has quant aptitude questions, third one has questions on data structures and algorithms, DBMS, CODD, CN, OS and last were english and verbal skills apti questions.
After the online test 37 students were shortlisted out of 150 students .
Round 2: It was taken by the lead panelist and he asked mostly about the projects and the functionality of the projects and the future technology scope .
Round 3:It was an HR round and the best round of all, he asked about my family background, my most memorable experience, traveling constraints (if any) and the location I most likely prefer.
At the end of the day, the results were out and i was lucky to get placed at OFSS. The most important thing is stay calm and confident and answer the question with accuracy as possible .
Thanks geeksforgeeks for its amazing past interview experiences which help at placement at last.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 60
- Oracle HCM Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 38
- Oracle Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 23 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 46 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 41 ( On Campus )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.