Optum, United Health Group visited our campus for summer internships in October 2020. Only female candidates with 7.0 or above CGPA were eligible. 89 candidates were shortlisted for Round 1.
Round 1 Online Test: The test was conducted on HackerRank with webcam proctoring. There was 1 coding question that was very easy and could be solved with brute force algorithms. Then there were 25 objective questions from various subjects like DSA, OOPS, DBMS, OS, and TOC. Some of them had more than one option correct as well. Gate aspirants would do well in these.
43 candidates were shortlisted for the interviews.
Round 2 Technical Interview: This round was also conducted on HackerRank using the CodePair Tool. The interviewer was very nice and asked us to work on 1-2 codes, mostly from RegEx, anagrams, etc. Then he moved on to SQL. We had to write 2-3 simple queries and were asked about the different kinds of joins. Some people were then questioned on the projects they had mentioned in their CV. Finally, we were asked why we should be hired and why not as well.
Some students had to give this round on Cisco WebEx due to some issues with HackerRank. They had a very in-depth discussion of the projects mentioned in their CV.
Around 25 candidates were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 3 Manager Interview: This round was conducted on Cisco WebEx and the interviewer was very friendly. Firstly, we were asked briefly to introduce ourselves. Then he moved on to the CV and asked various questions about the projects, certifications, and internships mentioned. Then he moved on to behavioral questions just to get an understanding of how we deal with situations and our thinking process. Some questions were:
- What is the most difficult decision you had to make and how did you make it?
- A situation that frustrated you and how did you deal with it?
- When did you feel a great sense of achievement and why etc?
Finally, 21 candidates were offered summer internships.
Prepare your resume carefully as it is the main focus during all the interviews.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- Lybrate.com Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Internship at Samsung Research Institute)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 127 (For Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 38 (For Internship)
- Informatica Internship Interview Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 149 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 49 (For Internship)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Nirvana Financial Solutions Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 198 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 199 (On-Campus for Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.