Which of the following process scheduling algorithm may lead to starvation
(B) Round Robin
(C) Shortest Job Next
(D) None of the above
Explanation: Shortest job next may lead to process starvation for processes which will require a long time to complete if short processes are continually added.
Quiz of this Question
- Operating Systems | CPU Scheduling | Question 5
- Operating Systems | Set 6
- Operating Systems | Set 12
- Operating System | Process Management | CPU Scheduling
- Operating Systems | CPU Scheduling | Question 1
- Using fork() to produce 1 parent and its 3 child processes
- Get to know Ubuntu 18.04 LTS | Welcome Bionic Beaver!!
- Operating System | Allocation of frames
- Why Is There a system32 Folder in a 64-bit Operating System?
- ISRO | ISRO CS 2017 | Question 65