If the quantum time of round robin algorithm is very large, then it is equivalent to:
(A) First in first out
(B) Shortest Job Next
(C) Lottery scheduling
(D) None of the above
Explanation: If time quantum is very large, then scheduling happens according to FCFS.
Quiz of this Question
- Operating Systems | CPU Scheduling | Question 4
- Operating System | Process Synchronization | Introduction
- Operating Systems | CPU Scheduling | Question 1
- Operating Systems | Set 5
- Operating Systems | Input Output Systems | Question 5
- Using fork() to produce 1 parent and its 3 child processes
- Get to know Ubuntu 18.04 LTS | Welcome Bionic Beaver!!
- Operating System | Allocation of frames
- Why Is There a system32 Folder in a 64-bit Operating System?
- ISRO | ISRO CS 2017 | Question 65