Page fault occurs when
(A) When a requested page is in memory
(B) When a requested page is not in memory
(C) When a page is currupted
(D) When an exception is thrown
Explanation: Page fault occurs when a requested page is mapped in virtual address space but not present in memory.
Quiz of this Question
- Operating System | Page Replacement Algorithms
- Operating Systems | Memory Management | Question 8
- Operating Systems | Input Output Systems | Question 5
- Operating Systems | Memory Management | Question 1
- Operating Systems | Memory Management | Question 5
- Using fork() to produce 1 parent and its 3 child processes
- Get to know Ubuntu 18.04 LTS | Welcome Bionic Beaver!!
- Operating System | Allocation of frames
- Why Is There a system32 Folder in a 64-bit Operating System?
- ISRO | ISRO CS 2017 | Question 65