We can use them to do a wide range of things which we do manually and is tiresome.
Note: On first run of the script a popup will come. We have to allow popups because Chrome wants to know if we want multiple tabs to be used or not. Then re-run the script.
How to run:
Search for anything on Google. On Google search results page paste the script on the developer tools console window and press Enter and see the magic.
Let’s see the code:
- How to Add Google Custom Search Engine in New Google Sites ?
- Text to Voice conversion using Web Speech API of Google Chrome
- How to insert Cloud Search Option and Gadget in New Google Sites ?
- How to export sites with Google Takeout in New Google Sites ?
- How to embed Google Forms in New Google Sites ?
- How to add Google Analytics in New Google Sites ?
- How to run two animations simultaneously in jQuery ?
- Bulma | Tabs
- How to disable tabs in Bootstrap ?
- How to insert spaces/tabs in text using HTML/CSS?
- jQuery UI | Tabs
- New self vs. new static in PHP
- Chrome Inspect Element Tool & Shortcut
- What are chrome extensions?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.