We can use them to do a wide range of things which we do manually and is tiresome.
Note: On first run of the script a popup will come. We have to allow popups because Chrome wants to know if we want multiple tabs to be used or not. Then re-run the script.
How to run:
Search for anything on Google. On Google search results page paste the script on the developer tools console window and press Enter and see the magic.
Let’s see the code:
- Text to Voice conversion using Web Speech API of Google Chrome
- How to disable tabs in Bootstrap ?
- How to insert spaces/tabs in text using HTML/CSS?
- What are chrome extensions?
- Chrome Inspect Element Tool & Shortcut
- Binary Search in PHP
- How to search by key=>value in a multidimensional array in PHP ?
- PHP multidimensional array search by value
- How to search by multiple key => value in PHP array ?
- HTML | <input type="search">
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.