We can use them to do a wide range of things which we do manually and is tiresome.
Note: On first run of the script a popup will come. We have to allow popups because Chrome wants to know if we want multiple tabs to be used or not. Then re-run the script.
How to run:
Search for anything on Google. On Google search results page paste the script on the developer tools console window and press Enter and see the magic.
Let’s see the code:
- Text to Voice conversion using Web Speech API of Google Chrome
- How to disable tabs in Bootstrap ?
- Binary Search in PHP
- How to search by key=>value in a multidimensional array in PHP ?
- PHP multidimensional array search by value
- How to search by multiple key => value in PHP array ?
- HTML | DOM Anchor search Property
- HTML | DOM Input Search name Property
- HTML | <input type="search">
- Elasticsearch Search Engine | An introduction
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Basics
- HTML | DOM Input Search value Property
- HTML | DOM Location Search Property