- Step 1: Open any geeksforgeeks solution page. Like open problem submissions page. Open the page in inspect mode by pressing F12 or through inspect option.
Note: First run of the script a popup will come. We have to allow popups because Chrome wants to know if we want multiple tabs to be used or not. Then re-run the script.
- How to check form submission in PHP ?
- How to clear form after submission in Angular 2?
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- How to show Page Loading div until the page has finished loading?
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
- How to pass form variables from one page to other page in PHP ?
- How to create Right Aligned Menu Links using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Navigation Links using HTML5 ?
- How to create animated banner links using HTML and CSS?
- HTML | Links
- CSS | Links
- HTML | DOM links Collection
- How to set cursor style to pointer for links without href ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : nidhi_biet