- Step 1: Open any geeksforgeeks solution page. Like open problem submissions page. Open the page in inspect mode by pressing F12 or through inspect option.
Note: First run of the script a popup will come. We have to allow popups because Chrome wants to know if we want multiple tabs to be used or not. Then re-run the script.
- How to check form submission in PHP ?
- How to display search result of another page on same page using ajax in JSP?
- CSS | Links
- HTML | Links
- HTML | DOM links Collection
- What does '<?=' short open tag mean in PHP ?
- What is OAuth (Open Authorization) ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.