Solution: The link will be open when the mouse moves over the text. It returns a newly created window, or NULL if the call gets failed.
window.open( URL, name, Specs )
Parameters: This function accepts three parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- URL: It is optional parameter. It is used to specify the URL of the web page which need to open. If URL is not specified then a new Window is open.
- Name: It is an optional parameter which is used to specify the target attribute.
- _blank: The URL is loaded into the new window. It is optional.
- _top: The URL replaces the current page.
- Specs: It is an optional parameter. It is a comma-separated list of items, no whitespace.
- Height: It represents the height of window in the pixel.
- Width- It represents the width of window in the pixel.
Note: Allow Pop-up of Web Browser.
Program 1: URL is loaded into the new window.
Program 2: URL is loaded into the current Window.
Program 3: URL is loaded into the new window of specific size.
- How to avoid dropdown menu to close menu items on clicking inside ?
- What does '<?=' short open tag mean in PHP ?
- How to disable a link using only CSS?
- CSS | :link Selector
- PHP | link( ) Function
- HTML | DOM open() Method
- HTML | open Attribute
- How to open a PDF files in web browser using PHP?
- AngularJS | ng-open Directive
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.