I applied through college/University. It was a 2 days process.
The process included- Written test, 2 technical rounds and HR round.
1. Written Round.
– Paper was of 90 min, which included 10-15 Java & C programming MCQ’s, 10 basic
aptitude questions and 3 programming questions(easy). Aptitude could be easily solved if you go through GeeksforGeeks aptitude.
The interviewer was very friendly. Questions were mainly asked based on your area of interest. It went like around 40-45 minutes. Questions on OS, Networking, Data Structures, coding questions were asked.
3. Technical Round-2
This was basically coding round. They were expecting students who could code well and have depth knowledge. Questions were based on Data Structures, Reverse linked list etc.
This was the best part of the process. The HR people were so friendly and patient answering every doubts we had regarding the company. They expected us to be confident, good communicator, and of course our performance in previous rounds.
- Onetrust Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
- Tek Travels (TBO) Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Yatra.com Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Software Developer 1)
- Process for Software Developer Interview Experience
- Cadence Interview Experience | Software Developer C++
- Xome interview experience for software developer
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Zycus Software Developer Interview 2018
- Zoho Interview Experience for Software Developer
- 3DPLM Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 28 (For Software Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.