I got a referral from one of my seniors. After referral, you will get a call from HR and they will schedule the interviews.
Round 1: DSA ROUND
1) Find the maximum number in an array with increasing and then decreasing numbers.
2) Add two numbers represented by linked lists and represent the sum in the third linked list.
4) Longest Increasing Subsequence
Round 2: JAVA AND ANDROID ROUND
1) What is the difference between an interface and an abstract class.
2) Some random questions on Java-like threading, collections, hashmap etc.
3) What is the lifecycle of a Fragment? (In-Depth)
4) They Emphasize on ConstraintLayout very much. (In-Depth)
Round 3: ANDROID ROUND (Resume and Experience-Based)
1) Basic about Threads, Service and AsyncTask.
2) Random Questions on CV and Last Experience (Interviewer can go in-depth too)
2) Using them to design a single-threaded application with multi-threads ( only HLD i.e. High Level Design)
Based on Round 3, they will select a suitable team and after that, a team’s manager may give you a call for briefing. This call can be called a Managerial round and if you are selected, HR will contact you further.
- OnePlus R&D Hyderabad Interview Experience (Software Engineer) | On-Campus 2019
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer)
- Uneva Android Developer Interview Experience
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior Android developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 14 (For Senior android Developer)
- BankBazaar.com Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Senior Android Developer)
- Nearbuy(Groupon) Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer')
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 9 (Off-Campus for Sr. Android developer))
- Motorola Mobility Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Android Developer, Bangalore)
- Android Developer Summer Internship Interview Experience in a Startup
- Interview Experience @ Service Now, Hyderabad
- Oracle India Hyderabad Interview Experience
- IIIT Hyderabad M. Tech Interview Experience
- IIIT Hyderabad M.Tech Interview Experience
- Redpine Signals, Inc Hyderabad Interview Experience | Set 1
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Azure Team Hyderabad
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview experience | Hyderabad (8 months experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 7 (Written Test Hyderabad)
- Novartis, Hyderabad On Campus Placement-Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.