Factorial of a non-negative integer, is multiplication of all integers smaller than or equal to n.
Example : Factorial of 6 is 6 * 5 * 4 * 3 * 2 * 1 which is 720.
We can find the factorial of a number in one line with the help of Ternary operator or commonly known as Conditional operator in recursion.
Factorial of 5 is 120
- Find the last digit when factorial of A divides factorial of B
- Factorial of a number in PL/SQL
- Sum of divisors of factorial of a number
- Program for factorial of a number
- C Program for factorial of a number
- First digit in factorial of a number
- Factorial of a large number
- Number of digits in N factorial to the power N
- Python Program for factorial of a number
- Smallest number with at least n digits in factorial
- Java Program for factorial of a number
- Find sum of digits in factorial of a number
- Calculate MDAS Factorial of given number
- Smallest number S such that N is a factor of S factorial or S!
- Find the first natural number whose factorial is divisible by x
This article is contributed by Rithika palaniswamy. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.