Factorial of a non-negative integer, is multiplication of all integers smaller than or equal to n.
Example : Factorial of 6 is 6 * 5 * 4 * 3 * 2 * 1 which is 720.
We can find the factorial of a number in one line with the help of Ternary operator or commonly known as Conditional operator in recursion.
Factorial of 5 is 120
- Factorial of a number in PL/SQL
- Find the last digit when factorial of A divides factorial of B
- Program for factorial of a number
- First digit in factorial of a number
- Factorial of a large number
- Sum of divisors of factorial of a number
- C Program for factorial of a number
- Smallest number with at least n digits in factorial
- Smallest number S such that N is a factor of S factorial or S!
- Calculate MDAS Factorial of given number
- Python Program for factorial of a number
- Find sum of digits in factorial of a number
- Number of digits in N factorial to the power N
- Java Program for factorial of a number
- Count trailing zeroes in factorial of a number
This article is contributed by Rithika palaniswamy. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.