Ola Interview Experience | Set 14 (For SDE 1)
Round 1: coding competition on Hackerrank
It has 3 questions.
- Ticket booking system: ‘N’ people are standing queue to collect tickets. Due to high demand, 1 person gets 1 ticket at a time. For another ticket, person should go back to the end of queue. It takes 1 second to issue a ticket. Given an array A containing number of tickets required for each person. Find the time required to I’th person to get all of his Ai number of tickets.
- Given 2 arrays A, B. Return third array “C” such that, Ci=Number of elements available in A such that Ai<Ci
- XOR operation: Given x, y, k find maximal value of a XOR b and equal to ‘K’ such that x<=a<b<=y
Round 2: F2F Coding Round
- Implement LRU caching technique
- Heapify the given binary after deleting root node.
- Given a very huge matrix, find the maximum available region.
Round 3: F2F Coding round
- Began with some basic java concepts.
- Given 2 sorted arrays, find the median of 2 arrays.
- Discussed on Hashing techniques
- Given items
Round 4: F2F Design round
- Consider input stream of bits coming, check occurrence of given sequence of binary number.
- Design email, tag, subtaging system
- Given a binary tree, Print all the visible node value when view from top.
Tip: While solving questions in F2F, express your ideas to interviewer instead thinking in mind.