Round 1: coding competition on Hackerrank
It has 3 questions.
- Ticket booking system: ‘N’ people are standing queue to collect tickets. Due to high demand, 1 person gets 1 ticket at a time. For another ticket, person should go back to the end of queue. It takes 1 second to issue a ticket. Given an array A containing number of tickets required for each person. Find the time required to I’th person to get all of his Ai number of tickets.
- Given 2 arrays A, B. Return third array “C” such that, Ci=Number of elements available in A such that Ai<Ci
- XOR operation: Given x, y, k find maximal value of a XOR b and equal to ‘K’ such that x<=a<b<=y
Round 2: F2F Coding Round
- Implement LRU caching technique
- Heapify the given binary after deleting root node.
- Given a very huge matrix, find the maximum available region.
Round 3: F2F Coding round
- Began with some basic java concepts.
- Given 2 sorted arrays, find the median of 2 arrays.
- Discussed on Hashing techniques
- Given items
Round 4: F2F Design round
- Consider input stream of bits coming, check occurrence of given sequence of binary number.
- Design email, tag, subtaging system
- Given a binary tree, Print all the visible node value when view from top.
Tip: While solving questions in F2F, express your ideas to interviewer instead thinking in mind.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.