1st Round :-
It consisted of 3 SQL queries and 4 coding questions – 2 were difficult and 2 were of moderate level.
If you solve all the queries and 3 coding questions then you will easily clear the First round.
2nd Round – Technical Interview. Asked basic introductory questions and a few Puzzles like the 9 balls problem. A few questions asked were –
1) delete a node from a linked list
2) check if the given number is an armstrong number or not
3) search a node in a Binary Tree using Level order Traversal
4) Find the first non recurring character in a string (using Hash Map )
3rd Round – Technical Interview. Asked basic questions related to my projects and Internship and my areas of interest.
questions asked : –
1) Find the maximum sub array sum in a given array with time complexity O(n)
2) find local minima in an array ( element whose next and previous elements are greater than this number ) . This had to be solved with time Complexity O(logn)
Also asked easy sorting and searching questions.
I was not selected after this Round.
Best of Luck !!!
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Citius Tech Interview Experience
- IIT Kanpur M. Tech Interview Experience
- IIT Delhi M. Tech Admission Interview Experience
- M.Tech CTARA IIT Bombay Interview Experience
- IIIT Hyderabad M.Tech Interview Experience
- DBS Hack2Hire Interview Experience (Tech Associate)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus for Server Tech)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (TECH - SET GO ) | Off-Campus Internship
- Tech Aspect (TA Digital) Interview Experience | (On-Campus 2019)
- Red18 Tech IoT internship Experience | Off campus (Bangalore)
- Microsoft Non-tech Coding round