Round 1 (Online Technical and Aptitude): This round consists of 80 MCQ (aptitude and technical) which need to be completed in 60 min. Most of the questions were easy and standard questions.
Round 2 (Technical Interview 1): This round mainly focuses on Data Structures and coding. Some questions related to Oops and SQL were also asked.
- Find equilibrium point in an array
- Find the maximum occurring character in a string
I was provided with an Online IDE and have to compile the code, Questions were easy managed to solve all the coding question, few other theory questions were asked on SQL, DBMS, and OOPs
Round 3 (Technical Interview 2): This round started with a project discussion. The interviewer asked questions on each skill that I have mentioned in my Resume, after a lot of rapid-fire theory questions I was asked to solve some Coding question
- An array of 0, 1, and 2 ‘s is given to sort the array without using extra space in O (1) time complexity.
- Given a string, that contains a special character together with alphabets, reverse the string in a way that special characters are not affected.
- Given an array, find the sum of maximum continuous subarray
- Given a number N you can perform this operation any number of times: N=Take sum of the square of its digits. Check if we can reach 1 using this operation how many times.
- Check if the given list is a circular Linked List without using extra space
- Given values of two values n1 and n2 in a Binary Search Tree, find the Lowest Common Ancestor
- SQL Question 1: Given a table named employee having column as employee name and salary, Find third highest salary from the table
- Is python call by reference or call by value?
- What is a session in the web app?
- What is an auto keyword in C++?
- What is a foreign key?
- What is indexing in the Database and how it is internally implemented?
- Difference between Python dictionary and a tuple
Round 4: Discussion round with Senior Member of Technical Staff. This round was very basic, and they were just checking your confidence level.
- Describe yourself?
- What kind of games you play (are you a free fire guy/pubg guy or Minecraft guy)?
- Asked a little bit about games, How really Multiplayer online games work
- Asked the concept of Pointers, Reference, Double pointers
- What is shallow copy and Deep copy
The result is yet to be announced
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.