Nvidia Interview Experience | Set 5
- What is IPC and how semaphore is used for this?
- What’s wrong in the given code?
char name = “name”;
char* ptr = func();
- Implement stack in C?
- what is the difference between C and C++?
- What is the difference between stacks or queues?
- Describe your project and what are its applications?
- Describe how to implement matrix multiplication in CUDA?
- What is inheritance and how to implement it in C?
- What is polymorphism give an example?
- What is perceptron and how it is different from neural network?
- What is deep learning or deep network?
- How to implement unsupervised learning in deep neural networks?
- what is learned in deep learning?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!