Lexa is an employee at XYZ. She wants to build a computing instance, to build one she needs to put together three components Processor, RAM, and SSD. She has multiple specs of each of the components, and the cost of them in an array P, R, and S. Each instance to assemble would cost her (Px + Ry)*(Ry + Sz). But at any instance, she does not want Ram cheaper than other components.
Find the total cost of all possible instances.
The first line contains the number of test cases.
For each test case contains three integers, the number of specs she has for the Processor, RAM, and SSD.
The second line contains the various prices of Processors.
The third line contains the various prices of RAM.
The fourth line contains the various prices of SSD.
Every test case contains a single line, the required cost to assemble all possible instances.
asked in NUTANIX 2019-2020 placement
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 4
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 5
- Nutanix Interview Experience (On-Campus 2018)
- Nutanix Interview Experiance - Campus Placements
- Nutanix Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Nutanix Interview (On Campus for Internships)
- Nutanix Interview Experience 2018
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nutanix CTO Team Interview Experience for 3yrs Experienced
- Nutanix Virtual Interview Experience 2020 | On Campus for SRE Intern Role
- Google Interview Experience | Set 2 (Placement Questions)
- CommonFloor Interview Experience | Set 1 (Placement Questions 2014)
- Novartis, Hyderabad On Campus Placement-Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 53 (Placement Drive)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Interview Experience | (Pool Placement)
- Microsoft on Campus Placement and Interview Questions
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.