Round 1: 3 Questions
Q2. Broadcast Tree Algorithm and its order given at
http://mpitutorial.com/tutorials/mpi-broadcast-and-collective-communication/No code for it.
Q3. Given an array of billion of numbers. Billions of queries are generated with parameters as starting and an ending index. Both these indices lie within that array. Find the maximum number between these two indices in less than O(N).
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 5
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Nutanix Interview Experience 2018
- Nutanix Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Nutanix Interview Experience (On-Campus 2018)
- Nutanix Interview (On Campus for Internships)
- Nutanix Interview Experiance - Campus Placements
- Nutanix Interview Question | Placement 2019-2020
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 118 (On-Campus for IDC)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 49 (On-Campus)
- Accolite Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.