Telephonic 60 mins round – Serialize and deserialize a binary tree /bst
Culture fit round . About previous work and about all the points in resume. What kind of problems and learning from the previous work. Interviewer was 20 yrs experienced and very friendly.
Tree Construction using provided in order traversal
Given an unsorted array, we can not perform arr[i] = value . Only reversing all the elements from 0 to inorder. How to sort
Reverse Singly Linked list
Iterative in order traversal
Multiply two numbers without using * and only be using bitwise operations
Some kind of tree rotation
2 5 TO 4 2
3 4 5 1
Explain an issue/project
How does the garbage collector de-allocate the space
- Drilling down every point in resume.
- Explain how you debug code in your company tools and extra
- Interviewer wanted to ask some questions related to the Unix/Linux but did not as I don’t have related experience
- Many questions about JVM
- When will JVM Out of memory occurs ?
- Do you do any custom garbage collection in current company ?
- What happens when you type google.com in the browser, what are the different protocols involved ?
- Phenom people Interview Experience (PDE-1 role for 1-3yrs experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Hyderabad Office Team(2 years Experienced)
- Tracxn Experienced Interview (3yrs SSE post)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 4
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 5
- Nutanix Interview Experience 2018
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Nutanix Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Nutanix Interview Experience (On-Campus 2018)
- Nutanix Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 152 (Kindle Team SDE-1 )
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 74 (For Software Engineer in IT Team)
- Apple Siri Team Leader Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.