numpy.zeros_like(array, dtype = None, order = ‘K’, subok = True) : Return array of given shape and type as given array, with zeros,
array : array_like input subok : [optional, boolean]If true, then newly created array will be sub-class of array; otherwise, a base-class array order : C_contiguous or F_contiguous C-contiguous order in memory(last index varies the fastest) C order means that operating row-rise on the array will be slightly quicker FORTRAN-contiguous order in memory (first index varies the fastest). F order means that column-wise operations will be faster. dtype : [optional, float(byDeafult)] Data type of returned array.
ndarray of zeros having given shape, order and datatype.
Code 1 :
Original array : [[0 1] [2 3] [4 5] [6 7] [8 9]] Matrix b : [[ 0. 0.] [ 0. 0.] [ 0. 0.] [ 0. 0.] [ 0. 0.]] Matrix c : [0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0]
Code 2 :
Original array : [[0 1] [2 3] [4 5] [6 7] [8 9]] Matrix : [[ 0. 0.] [ 0. 0.]] Matrix : [ 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0. 0.]
Also, these codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- chr() in Python
- Python | a += b is not always a = a + b
- set add() in python
- Python PIP
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai