Vector multiplication is of three types:
- Scalar Product
- Dot Product
- Cross Product
Code: Python code explaining Scalar Multiplication
w = [20 5]
Code: Python code to explain Dot Product Multiplication
Here, dot product can also be received using the ‘@’ operator.
d = v@s
Code: Python code explaining Cross Product
[ 12 76 -61]
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Multiplication of two Matrices in Single line using Numpy in Python
- Matrix Multiplication in NumPy
- NumPy - 3D matrix multiplication
- How to create a vector in Python using NumPy
- How to get the magnitude of a vector in NumPy?
- Find a matrix or vector norm using NumPy
- Divide each row by a vector element using NumPy
- Python | Numpy numpy.resize()
- Python | Numpy numpy.transpose()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__lt__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__gt__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__le__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__ge__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__eq__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__ne__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__neg__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__pos__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__truediv__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__mul__()
- Python | Numpy numpy.ndarray.__sub__()