numpy.polysub() :This function helps to find the difference of two polynomials and then returning the result as a polynomial. Each input polynomial must be a sequence of polynomial coefficients, from highest to lowest degree.
Parameters : p1 : Input polynomial 1 : 1x + 2. p2 : Input polynomial 2 : 9x2 + 5x + 4
Difference of polynomials : (0-9)x2 + (1-5)x + (2-4)
P1 : 1 x + 2 P2 : 2 9 x + 5 x + 4 P1 - P2 : 2 -9 x - 4 x - 2
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- pow() in Python
- zip() in Python
- Python Set | pop()
- What other than Python and R?
- try and except in Python
- max() and min() in Python
- chr() in Python
- SHA in Python
- abs() in Python
- Python | a += b is not always a = a + b
- SQL using Python | Set 1
- bin() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.