numpy.polydiv(p1, p2) method evaluates the division of two polynomials and returns the quotient and remainder of the polynomial division.
p1 : [array_like or poly1D]Coefficients of dividend polynomial.
p2 : [array_like or poly1D]Coefficients of divisor polynomial.
q : [ndarray]Coefficients of quotient.
r : [ndarray]Coefficients of remainder.
Code : Python code explaining polydiv()
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- SHA in Python
- SQL using Python | Set 1
- Any & All in Python
- Python Set | pop()
- Python | a += b is not always a = a + b
- chr() in Python
- zip() in Python
- Use of min() and max() in Python
- set add() in python
- abs() in Python
- pow() in Python
- bin() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.