numpy.polyadd() : This function helps to find the sum of two polynomials and then returning the result as a polynomial. Each input polynomial must be a sequence of polynomial coefficients, from highest to lowest degree.
p1 : Input polynomial 1 p2 : Input polynomial 2
Sum of polynomials
P1 : 1 x + 2 P2 : 2 9 x + 5 x + 4 P1 + P2 : 2 9 x + 6 x + 6
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- chr() in Python
- abs() in Python
- bin() in Python
- zip() in Python
- SHA in Python
- max() and min() in Python
- Any & All in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.