numpy.poly(seq) : Given the Sequence of roots of the polynomial, this functions returns the coefficient of the polynomial.
Seq : sequence of roots of the polynomial roots, or a matrix of roots.
Return: 1D array having coefficients of the polynomial from the highest degree to the lowest one.
c * x**(N) + c * x**(N-1) + … + c[N-1] * x + c[N] where c always equals 1.
Coefficients of the polynomial: [ 1. -3. 2. 0.] Above polynomial = 3 2 1 x - 3 x + 2 x
Coefficients of the polynomial: [ 1. -11. 46. -92. 88. -32. 0.] Above polynomial = 6 5 4 3 2 1 x - 11 x + 46 x - 92 x + 88 x - 32 x
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- abs() in Python
- Python Set | pop()
- set add() in python
- Any & All in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.