numpy.ones_like(array, dtype = None, order = ‘K’, subok = True) : Return array of given shape and type as given array, with ones,
array : array_like input subok : [optional, boolean]If true, then newly created array will be sub-class of array; otherwise, a base-class array order : C_contiguous or F_contiguous C-contiguous order in memory(last index varies the fastest) C order means that operating row-wise on the array will be slightly quicker FORTRAN-contiguous order in memory (first index varies the fastest). F order means that column-wise operations will be faster. dtype : [optional, float(byDefault)] Data type of returned array.
ndarray of ones having given shape, order and datatype.
Original array : [[0 1] [2 3] [4 5] [6 7] [8 9]] Matrix b : [[ 1. 1.] [ 1. 1.] [ 1. 1.] [ 1. 1.] [ 1. 1.]] Matrix c : [1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1]
Also, these codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Use of min() and max() in Python
- Python PIP
- try-except vs If in Python
- Python if else