numpy.npv(rate, value) : This financial function helps user to calculate the NPV(Net Present Value) of a cash flow series.
rate : [scalar] Rate of discount value : [array_like, shape(M,)] value of cash flows time series. The (fixed) time interval between cash flow “events” must be the same as that for given rate is given. By convention, investments or “deposits” are -ve, income or “withdrawals” are +ve
present value as per given parameters.
Equation being solved :
Code 1 : Working
Net Present Value(npv) : 46.5579792365
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Python Try Except
- set add() in python
- Python Set | pop()
- C Vs Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.