numpy.npv(rate, value) : This financial function helps user to calculate the NPV(Net Present Value) of a cash flow series.
rate : [scalar] Rate of discount value : [array_like, shape(M,)] value of cash flows time series. The (fixed) time interval between cash flow “events” must be the same as that for given rate is given. By convention, investments or “deposits” are -ve, income or “withdrawals” are +ve
present value as per given parameters.
Equation being solved :
Code 1 : Working
Net Present Value(npv) : 46.5579792365
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- gcd() in Python
- Use of min() and max() in Python
- bin() in Python
- Any & All in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.