numpy.nanargmin(array, axis = None) : Returns indices of the min element of the array in a particular axis ignoring NaNs.
The results cannot be trusted if a slice contains only NaNs and Infs.
array : Input array to work on axis : [int, optional]Along a specified axis like 0 or 1
Array of indices into the array with same shape as array.shape. with the dimension along axis removed.
Code 1 :
INPUT ARRAY 1 : [nan, 4, 2, 3, 1] Indices of min in array1 : 4 INPUT ARRAY 2 : [[ nan 4.] [ 1. 3.]] Indices of min in array2 : 2 Indices at axis 1 of array2 : [1 0]
Code 2 : Comparing working of argmin and nanargmin
INPUT ARRAY : [[ 8 13 5 0] [ 0 2 5 3] [10 7 15 15] [ 3 11 4 12]] Indices of min element : [1 1 3 0]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Python if else
- What is CGI in Python ?
- max() and min() in Python
- SQL using Python | Set 1