numpy.matrix(data, dtype = None) :
This class returns a matrix from a string of data or array-like object. Matrix obtained is a specialised 2D array.
data : data needs to be array-like or string dtype : Data type of returned array.
data interpreted as a matrix
Via string input : [[1 2] [3 4]] Via array-like input : [[[5, 6, 7] [4, 6]]]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Any & All in Python
- SQL using Python | Set 1
- set add() in python
- chr() in Python