numpy.matrix(data, dtype = None) :
This class returns a matrix from a string of data or array-like object. Matrix obtained is a specialised 2D array.
data : data needs to be array-like or string dtype : Data type of returned array.
data interpreted as a matrix
Via string input : [[1 2] [3 4]] Via array-like input : [[[5, 6, 7] [4, 6]]]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Python vs PHP
- SHA in Python
- zip() in Python