numpy.ma.row_stack() : This function helps stacking arrays row wise in sequence vertically manner.
tup : sequence of ndarrays. 1D arrays must have same length, arrays must have the same shape along with all the axis.
Row-wise stacked arrays
Code #1: Explaining row_stack()
arr : [  ] arr1 : [  ]
Code #2: Error generated with row_stack()
ValueError: all the input array dimensions except for the concatenation axis must match exactly.
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- chr() in Python
- pow() in Python
- Any & All in Python
- gcd() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.