numpy.logical_xor(arr1, arr2, out=None, where = True, casting = ‘same_kind’, order = ‘K’, dtype = None, ufunc ‘logical_xor’) : This is a logical function and it helps user to find out the truth value of arr1 XOR arr2 element-wise. Both the arrays must be of same shape.
arr1 : [array_like]Input array.
arr2 : [array_like]Input array.
out : [ndarray, optional]Output array with same dimensions as Input array, placed with result.
**kwargs : allows you to pass keyword variable length of argument to a function. It is used when we want to handle named argument in a function.
where : [array_like, optional]True value means to calculate the universal functions(ufunc) at that position, False value means to leave the value in the output alone.
An array with Boolean results of arr1 XOR arr2 element-wise(of the same shape).
Code 1 : Working
Output Array : [False True True False]
Code 2 : Value Error if input array’s have different shapes
ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes (4,) (5,)
Code 3 : Can check condition
arr1 : [0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7] arr1>3 : [False False False False True True True True] arr1<6 : [ True True True True True True False False] XOR Value : [ True True True True False False True True]
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python program to check if the list contains three consecutive common numbers in Python
- Creating and updating PowerPoint Presentations in Python using python - pptx
- How to write an empty function in Python - pass statement?
- Operator Functions in Python | Set 2
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.