numpy.logical_xor(arr1, arr2, out=None, where = True, casting = ‘same_kind’, order = ‘K’, dtype = None, ufunc ‘logical_xor’) : This is a logical function and it helps user to find out the truth value of arr1 XOR arr2 element-wise. Both the arrays must be of same shape.
arr1 : [array_like]Input array.
arr2 : [array_like]Input array.
out : [ndarray, optional]Output array with same dimensions as Input array, placed with result.
**kwargs : allows you to pass keyword variable length of argument to a function. It is used when we want to handle named argument in a function.
where : [array_like, optional]True value means to calculate the universal functions(ufunc) at that position, False value means to leave the value in the output alone.
An array with Boolean results of arr1 XOR arr2 element-wise(of the same shape).
Code 1 : Working
Output Array : [False True True False]
Code 2 : Value Error if input array’s have different shapes
ValueError: operands could not be broadcast together with shapes (4,) (5,)
Code 3 : Can check condition
arr1 : [0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7] arr1>3 : [False False False False True True True True] arr1<6 : [ True True True True True True False False] XOR Value : [ True True True True False False True True]
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- chr() in Python
- pow() in Python
- Any & All in Python
- gcd() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.