numpy.isposinf(array, y = None) : Test element-wise whether it is positive infinity or not return the result as a boolean array.
array : [array_like]Input array or object whose elements, we need to test for infinity. y : [array_like]A boolean array with the same shape and type as x to store the result.
boolean array containing the result. For scalar input, the result is a new boolean with value True if the input is positive or negative infinity; otherwise the value is False. For array input, the result is a boolean array with the same shape as the input and the values are True where the corresponding element of the input is positive or negative infinity; elsewhere the values are False.
Code 1 :
Positive : False Positive : False Positive : False Positive : True Positive : False Checking for positivity : [0 0 1]
Code 2 :
[[ 0 1 2 3 4 5] [ 6 7 8 9 10 11] [12 13 14 15 16 17]] Is Positive Infifnity : [[False False False False False False] [False False False False False False] [False False False False False False]] Is Positive Infifnity : [[ True] [False]]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working.
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Use of min() and max() in Python
- Python Set | pop()
- Python vs PHP
- max() and min() in Python
- try-except vs If in Python