numpy.isnan(array [, out]) : Test element-wise whether it is NaN or not return the result as a boolean array.
array : [array_like]Input array or object whose elements, we need to test for infinity out : [ndarray, optional]Output array placed with result. Its type is preserved and it must be of the right shape to hold the output.
boolean array containing the result. For scalar input, the result is a new boolean with value True if the input is positive or negative infinity; otherwise the value is False. For array input, the result is a boolean array with the same shape as the input and the values are True where the corresponding element of the input is positive or negative infinity; elsewhere the values are False.
Code 1 :
Is NaN : False Is NaN : False Is NaN : True Is NaN : False Is NaN : False Checking for NaN : [0 0 0]
Code 2 :
[[ 0 1 2 3] [ 4 5 6 7] [ 8 9 10 11] [12 13 14 15] [16 17 18 19]] Is NaN(Not a Number): [[False False False False] [False False False False] [False False False False] [False False False False] [False False False False]] Is NaN(Not a Number) : [[False] [ True]]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working.
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- set add() in python
- Use of min() and max() in Python
- Python Try Except
- chr() in Python
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai