numpy.isfinite(array [, out]) : Test element-wise whether it is finite or not(not infinity or not Not a Number) and return the result as a boolean array.
array : [array_like]Input array or object whose elements, we need to test for infinity out : [ndarray, optional]Output array placed with result. Its type is preserved and it must be of the right shape to hold the output.
boolean array containing the result
Code 1 :
Finite : True Finite : True Finite : False Finite : False Finite : False
Code 2 :
[[ 0 1 2 3] [ 4 5 6 7] [ 8 9 10 11] [12 13 14 15] [16 17 18 19]] Is Finite : [[ True True True True] [ True True True True] [ True True True True] [ True True True True] [ True True True True]] Is Finite : [[ True] [False]]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working.
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- zip() in Python
- abs() in Python
- Python Set | pop()
- C Vs Python