numpy.iscomplex(array) : Test element-wise whether it is a complex number or not(not infinity or not Not a Number) and return the result as a boolean array.
array : [array_like] Input array whose element we want to test
boolean array containing the result
Code 1 :
Is Complex : [ True False] Is Complex : [ True False]
Code 2 :
Is complex : [[False False False False] [False False False False] [False False False False] [False False False False] [False False False False]] Is complex : False Is complex : [[ True] [False]]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working.
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Python vs PHP
- Python Set | pop()
- abs() in Python
- gcd() in Python
- Python PIP
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai