numpy.eye(R, C = None, k = 0, dtype = type <‘float’>) : Return a matrix having 1’s on the diagonal and 0’s elsewhere w.r.t. k.
R : Number of rows C : [optional] Number of columns; By default M = N k : [int, optional, 0 by default] Diagonal we require; k>0 means diagonal above main diagonal or vice versa. dtype : [optional, float(by Default)] Data type of returned array.
array of shape, R x C, an array where all elements are equal to zero, except for the k-th diagonal, whose values are equal to one.
Matrix b : [[ 1. 0.] [ 0. 1.]] Matrix a : [[ 0. 0. 0. 0. 0.] [ 1. 0. 0. 0. 0.] [ 0. 1. 0. 0. 0.] [ 0. 0. 1. 0. 0.]]
These codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- try-except vs If in Python
- SHA in Python
- Python Set | pop()
- C Vs Python