numpy.extract(condition, array) : Return elements of input_array if they satisfy some specified condition.
array : Input array. User apply conditions on input_array elements condition : [array_like]Condition on the basis of which user extract elements. Applying condition on input_array, if we print condition, it will return an array filled with either True or False. Array elements are extracted from the Indices having True value.
Array elements that satisfy the condition.
Original array : [[0 1] [2 3] [4 5] [6 7] [8 9]] Array Condition a : [[False True] [ True True] [False True] [ True True] [False True]] Elements that satisfy condition a : [1 2 3 5 6 7 9] Array Condition b : [[False False] [False False] [False True] [False False] [False False]] Elements that satisfy condition b : 
Also, these codes won’t run on online-ID. Please run them on your systems to explore the working.
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python - Read blob object in python using wand library
- Python | PRAW - Python Reddit API Wrapper
- twitter-text-python (ttp) module - Python
- Reusable piece of python functionality for wrapping arbitrary blocks of code : Python Context Managers
- Python program to check if the list contains three consecutive common numbers in Python
- Creating and updating PowerPoint Presentations in Python using python - pptx
- How to write an empty function in Python - pass statement?
- Operator Functions in Python | Set 2