numpy.asmatrix(data, dtype = None) Returns a matrix by interpreting the input as a matrix.
data : array-like input data dtype : Data type of returned array
Interprets the input as a matrix
Via array-like input : [[[5, 6, 7] [4, 6]]] c matrix : [[[5, 6, 7] 10]]
Note : These NumPy-Python programs won’t run on onlineID, so run them on your systems to explore them
This article is contributed by Mohit Gupta_OMG 😀. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Any & All in Python
- bin() in Python
- Python Set | pop()
- Python vs PHP
- Use of min() and max() in Python