numpy.array_equal(arr1, arr2) : This logical function that checks if two arrays have the same shape and elements.
arr1 : [array_like]Input array or object whose elements, we need to test. arr2 : [array_like]Input array or object whose elements, we need to test.
True, if both arrays have same shape and value; otherwise False
Code : Explaining Working
arr1 : [0 1 2 3] arr2 : [7, 4, 6, 7] Result : False arr1 : [0 1 2 3] arr2 : [0 1 2 3] Result : True arr1 : [0 1 2 3] arr2 : [0 1 2 3 4] Result : False
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- bin() in Python
- Use of min() and max() in Python
- Python Set | pop()
- Any & All in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.