CamelCase is the sequence of one or more than one words having the following properties:
- It is a concatenation of one or more words consisting of English letters.
- All letters in the first word are lowercase.
- For each of the subsequent words, the first letter is uppercase and rest of the letters are lowercase.
Given a CamelCase sequence represented as a string. The task is to find the number of words in the CamelCase sequence.
Input : str = "geeksForGeeks" Output : 3 Input : str = "iGotAnInternInGeeksForGeeks" Output : 8
Approach: As it is already known that the sequence is CamelCase, so it can be said that the number of words in the sequence will be one more than the number of uppercase letters.
- Iterate the sequence from the 2nd letter to the end of the sequence.
- No. of words will be equal to uppercase letters+1 during the 1st step iteration.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.
In case you wish to attend live classes with industry experts, please refer Geeks Classes Live